Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemlock Creek Pack

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

\\ Jori the Gentle //

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Jori
Sentinel
-Jori

\\ Jori the Gentle // Empty
PostSubject: \ Jori the Gentle //   \\ Jori the Gentle // Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Jori

Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Leonardo Da Vinci

\\ Jori the Gentle // Jori13

Name // Jori
Nicknames // Ree, Relly, Jell-O
Name Pronunciation // J-OR-e
Age // 1 1/2
Gender // Female
Ranking // Sentinel

Fur Coloring // Jori's pelt is white and covered in light and dark tannish brown markings. Black is flicked along her sides and ruff, while her forehead is covered in a dark gray. White is smoothed through the tannish brown markings here and there.
Eye Coloring // Jori's eyes are a pale yellow-white.
Physical Build// Jori is a light, tall wolf with long sturdy legs. She has broad shoulders and is just a bit bigger than an average female wolf.

Personality // Jori has a happy go lucky personality. She is usually always relaxed with a confident and gentle mood. Jori likes to distract others when she tends to get bored of what their talking about, and will do something stupid or silly. Jori is usually never seen upset or angry, though she has a fiery temper hidden beneath her gentleness.
History // W.I.P

Family // ...
Friends // None yet
Desire // No one

Strengths // Jori is swift on her feet, her light weight helping her long sturdy legs carry her quickly over any terrain. She also has a strong eye sight, noticing things others don't always notice.
Weaknesses // Although Jori is swift on her feet, she isn't very well trained in combat, for she lacks strength when it comes to fighting.

\\ Jori the Gentle // 85973210
Back to top Go down
Auriella
Hunter
Auriella

PostSubject: Re: \\ Jori the Gentle //   \\ Jori the Gentle // Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Welcome to the pack Jori! (: I love your first reference.
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: \\ Jori the Gentle //   \\ Jori the Gentle // Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:33 pm

Welcome to the pack, Jori! Wonderful bio. Nice job! C:
Back to top Go down
https://hemlock-creek-pack.rpg-board.net
-Jori
Sentinel
-Jori

PostSubject: Re: \\ Jori the Gentle //   \\ Jori the Gentle // Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank you Auriella, Arizona! I appreciate it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\ Jori the Gentle //   \\ Jori the Gentle // Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\ Jori the Gentle //
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hemlock Creek Pack :: W I T H I N │ T H E │ P A C K :: Biographies of Members-
Jump to: