Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Hello! Welcome to the Hemlock Creek Pack forums. It is mandatory that all new members register here. If you are a guest browsing, we encourage you to check out our joining section if you become interested in becoming part of our group. Thanks!
Hemlock Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hemlock Creek Pack

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sketches and Attempts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

Sketches and Attempts Empty
PostSubject: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:57 am

Sketches and Attempts Wolf_profile_sketch_practice_by_olethanea-d46mvbu

Sketches and Attempts Olethanea_id_not_colored_by_olethanea-d4bjxap
Back to top Go down
Auriella
Hunter
Auriella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:26 am

Nice! The wolf sketch looks great. The other one is very interesting. ^^ They look very well. Nicely done. (:
Back to top Go down
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks Aurs! The second one was a snow leopard, but I kept failing at the face so I tried to put her paw up, still mostly a fail haha
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Wonderful job, Phily Cheese Steak! I think they both look very good. I remember that snow leopard one haha. The paw looks great, especially with its original marking.
Back to top Go down
https://hemlock-creek-pack.rpg-board.net
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks! hahaha I always forget that I changed what she looked like (:
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Does she now look like your WQ avatar that you have? I didn't know that you changed the look of your snow leopard character.
Back to top Go down
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah she does! My WQ avatar is the most accurate picture of her. I placed the mark on the center of her chest instead of her paw. And I changed her overcoat fur color to a deep blue/sea green type of color.
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Very cool! I love the way she looks. The artist of your avatar did a great job with her.
Back to top Go down
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah she is simply amazing! I was lucky enough to snag a request on DA
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Would you mind if I asked who it was? I rarely go on DA, but I do know some names.
Back to top Go down
Auriella
Hunter
Auriella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Ooh, I see where you're coming from! ^^
Back to top Go down
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 am

Her name is Anjali2010 (:
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 am

Never heard of her, but oh well, thanks for telling me. Maybe I will look up her art at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
Philyra
Sentinel
Philyra

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 am

I highly recommend it, she has some great pieces
Back to top Go down
Taru
Dominant
Taru

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 am

Great! I'll have to check her out then. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketches and Attempts   Sketches and Attempts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sketches and Attempts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hemlock Creek Pack :: A R T I S T I C │ C I R C L E :: Drawings and Doodles-
Jump to: